Pennsylvania Amusement Parks and Attractions (PAPA) consists of the Pennsylvania amusement parks, water parks, roller coasters and a wide range of attractions -- along with the manufacturers, suppliers and friends that support the PA Amusement Association.
The Pennsylvania Amusement Parks and Attractions (PAPA) was formed in the early 1930’s by a group of amusement park owners and managers. Its goals were and are to promote the industry by gathering and disseminating information, secure the interchange of knowledge among members relating to better management and methods of doing business, upholding a good public image, and by united action exert influence upon legislation to promote the best interest of our industry.
Our annual spring membership meeting offers an opportunity to meet and discuss common problems and challenges and to hear speakers on topics of vital interest to all members. In addition, a summer meeting at a member facility affords a chance to meet fellow members in a relaxed setting.
Purpose and Benefits for Members
- To maintain a high standard of integrity and efficiency.
- Foster and promote a feeling of fraternity and goodwill among its members.
- Promote harmonious relations with allied industries.
- Assist in the enactment and enforcement of Local, State, and Federal legislation of benefit to the public and industry.
- Protect against legislation that may harass our industry.
- Assist and advise members of any condition that may arise in Business difficulties.
PAPA Leadership, Directors & Committees
Learn about our current Officers, Directors and Past Presidents, along with the members of our Water Parks and Website Committees.Learn More
Friends of PAPA
PAPA would like to thank all our members and partners, who support our association and work to keep everything working smoothly every year.Learn More