Welcome To PAPA ~ Your Connection to Pennsylvania Amusement Parks & Attractions
There are currently no upcoming events. Please check back later.
Tuesday April 24, 2018
LOGAN, Utah – (February 21, 2017) – S&S Worldwide is pleased to announce that it will be opening 17 exciting new ride projects in six different countries in 2017. The new projects that will open include the following:
• Dutch Wonderland, Lancaster, Pennsylvania: Family Inverted Coaster
• Fuji-Q Highland, Fujiyoshida, Japan: Dodonpa Loop (ride enhancement)
• Happy Valley Chongqing, Chongqing, China: Space Shot and Turbo Drop
• Hersheypark, Hershey, Pennsylvania: Triple Tower Complex
• Huayi Brothers Movie World, Suzhou, China: Combo Tower
• Nagashima Spa Land, Nagashima, Japan: 4D Free Spin Coaster
• Playland’s Castaway Cove (delayed opening), Ocean City, New Jersey: Triple-Launch Coaster
• Port Aventura Ferrari Land, Salou, Spain: Combo Tower
• Six Flags Great America, Chicago, Illinois: 4D Free Spin Coaster
• Six Flags New England, Agawam, Massachusetts: 4D Free Spin Coaster
• Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington Texas: 4D Free Spin Coaster
• Sun Tzu Cultural Park, Shandong, China: Air-Launch Coaster
• Sun Tzu Cultural Park, Shandong, China: Space Shot and Turbo Drop
• Wanda Harbin Amusement Park, Harbin, China: Space Shot and Turbo Drop
• Weihai Rio Carnival, Weihai, China: Space Shot and Turbo Drop
Combo Tower rides in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, at specific park locations still to be announced, will also open in 2017.
S&S Worldwide, the largest U.S. manufacturer of major amusement rides and roller coasters, has installed over 450 rides and roller coasters in more than 30 countries.
“It is a pleasure and an honor to lead the great team at S&S, who have brought our creative ideas to fruition in all of these rides that will be opening this year,” said Tim Timco, President and CEO of S&S Worldwide. “We are also very grateful to our customers for the confidence they have placed in our people and products. It is exciting to know that these new S&S rides will be bringing extra thrills to amusement park guests all over the world this year. As S&S continues to grow as a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of amusement rides, we feel very fortunate to be able to contribute to the overall success of the amusement industry.”
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company’s website, www.engineeringexcitement.com.